MTP-5 & Sonde Results of calculations of speed and the direction of wind and their comparison with measurements of the Sonde at the same time are given in this section. The Sonde was launched from the territory of CAO. Data from the Sonde are obtained not from the same heights that data from MTP-5. Therefore when comparing results it is necessary to consider this fact.
- Choose the date from a time interval (from 03/13/2015 to 04/30/2015). In this time slot, the site has most of the data.
- Choose time - 0 hours or 12.00 hours. Attention! This time is not Moscow, but World since all measurements of the Sonde are tied to the World time.
- Choose a form of display of data - the table or the drawing.
- Choose the entry conditions necessary for calculations. Entry conditions can be the following :
- - standard conditions,
- - the data measured by the Sonde in the lowermost point of measurements,
- - the data measured by the converter of meteodata WXT520 (CAO). Here it is possible to choose a time interval from 03/13/2015 to the 03/20/2015
- At the choice of standard entry conditions results for a case when relative humidity is equal 0% and 100% are given in the table. Respectively, the speed of wind will consist between speeds at humidity of 0% and humidity of 100%.